Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A bundle of joy :)

Posted by Komal RK at 5:33 AM
There’s a general notion that people of all ages across the globe are in constant search of love. They seek love, they try to understand love, to comprehend its depths, and are ready to endure any amount of pain, heartaches, grief’s and woes for apparently it’s all worth it (yeah.. sad I know). If  that is the case, if having a taste of true , unconditional love is all that matters then surely people have been looking at the wrong places for it, either that or that fact that what they fancy is completely different.

I know what it is like to be loved unconditionally, just pure out and out innocent love, unchanging, unaffected by things regardless. It was January the 23rd 2008, little did I realize that my life was in for a major change thanks to the adorable angel who walked in.  Little did I realize that from that day forth I had by me a friend who would always be there through hell or high seas, seeing me through all my bad days, showering me with the same love and affection at times when I didn’t deserve it as when I did, never turning away from me, always there when I was in need, when I was not at my best, when I was down and low, always there…, whose rapturous presence was like that ray of sunlight that shone through the stormy clouds and gave rise to a rainbow, unaltered by my soaring tempers, who cannot bear to see a tear in my eye, who randomly turns into a complete clown to my amusement, and shifts to being protective and possessive when others are around. That wonderful warm feeling that spreads all over you and erases every anguish and woe, makes you forget every awful thing, makes you feel marvelous, and so you smile, genuinely pleased, no matter how the day turned out to be, all this and so much more, when you know love in its most pristine form ever. I do, for I have with me my angel, the perfect embodiment of love and friendship, my best companion, my Simba. :)



Every single day this little miracle with paws makes my life a much better one, every single day this naughty (giant) fur-ball makes sure I have a smile on my lips, his silly antics amazing me completely and sending me into a fit of laughter. He’s the first to wish me good morning, he’s the first to welcome me back home (even if it’s just for 5 mins that I’ve stepped out), the only one who shows the sadness he feels when I leave him( again even if it’s for like a min). Due to him I’ve seen, felt, and received what the whole world is after, unequivocal, unconditional love.

For all those who have a pet dog, you’d know exactly what I’m talking about, for all those who think I’m a deranged lunatic (that you never had a pet is a given) you don’t know what you’re losing out on. This isn’t just for kids, or animal lovers, this transcends all boundaries, specifications, generalizations yada yada. This one will never let you down, never! And I bet you wouldn’t have felt as good as you do when there is a dog that completely dotes on you, it’s totally out of the world to have that, the best feel-good factor ever. Seriously, get yourself a pet, if not for anything else then just for the fact that it does you good!

I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that.


2 comments:

Shefali said...

Awwwwwwww.... Absa-bloody-lutely TRUE!
Simba is a hero who can make you smile no matter what. :) :)
Love him for that.

Manoj said...

Amazing. Really good. 'love in its most pristine form' and 'unequivocal love' V True. :-) Nice.

 

Further and beyond... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates